Are you that female that want to be romantic with that special male by helping him knot his tie but donno how to??
Or are you that male that wanna knot your tie yourself But can't??
Or are you that person that just wanna learn for the purpose of it??
Then you are the reason why I came up with this 5 simple steps
1. Start with the backside of the tie facing away from you, the wide end is on the right and the small end is on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Move only the active (wide) end.
2. Wide end under the small end to the left.
3. Across the small end to the right.
4. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
5. Down through the loop you've just made in the front.
6. Pull down on the wide end to tighten. Slide the knot up
Thanks for visiting me today.
Please tell me what you think about this post by dropping your comment below!