Instagram user @officialch took to instagram his shock as a piece was fish was tagged 42000 Naira in Grand Square Supermarket, Victoria Island, Lagos.
He captioned the picture thus: 'So earlier today, I was at the Grand Square Supermarket in Victoria Island to get some snacks to quench my cravings. Guess what I saw? Can you imagine this piece of fish is sold for 42000 Naira? Shouldn't this be a wake up call for all Nigerians to go into fishing? Water done pass garri o.'
However, I have the following heartfelt questions concerning this fish price. (Yes, it's that personal to me)
- Was the fish fried with crude oil?
- Will it grow back once eaten?
- Are the bones made of Gold?
- Was it the same fish that was used to feed the five thousand men in the bible? If yes I'll borrow 1million Naira to buy it. If No.....who e epp??
- Will it give me eternal life?
- Will the fish cure cancer?
- Did they mean N420.00 (still too expensive)
- Will someone actually buy this fish for 42k??
Biko, help me forward my questions to the supermarket's manager. I need answers!